Monday, October 24, 2005

Book Review

The Design Revolution: Answering the Toughest Questions About Intelligent Design by William A. Dembski

This book is one of my favorites in the sci-fi genre. I love the way Mr. Dembski writes long sentences about math and science, and still has the time to come to a conclusion about Designer Genes and such. Having read his books over the years, I would say he's finally evolving into a kind of Rennaissance man, practically a new Michelangelo.

What's really great is where he says, on page 13, that "Mankind is the inventor of his own destiny, a destiny that I share."

But the best part is the vast amounts of math in the book. I have reviewed all the equations that Dembski has added to give credence to his theories and I have determined that the math leads us to one inexcapable conclusion: Mathematically speaking, we do not yet exist, and so evolution has not yet even begun. Brilliant!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home