Thursday, September 15, 2005

Delicious

The Tastes Like Chicken Theory below got me thinking. Even tho' many animals taste like chicken, in fact most animals do not taste like chicken. They taste even better! The world is a very delicious place. Plants are delicious; animals are delicious; seafood, cows, artichokes, buffalo wings, you name it. How can you argue with scallops? And luscious creme de menthe cocktails. And have you ever tried some of the endangered species like tiger and elephant and owl? I haven't but I hear that they're delicious. I think there's nothing better in the world than a grilled cheese sandwich - white bread, processed american cheese, and grilled in butter. Oh My God. For such simple, non-gourmet ingredients they sure combine in a particularly delicious way. This cannot simply be chance. The Universe does not work that way.

Clearly this is the work of an intelligent chef.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home